Your experience in the marvelous city will start a complete tour visiting the main sights. An ideal tour for those who have a short time in Rio de Janeiro and want to explore as much as possible. Transportation, lunch, tickets and tour guide will be included in the tour. We will start the experience by picking you up at the meeting point. We will visit the amazing Christ the Redeemer above Corcovado Mountain, we will go through downtown and Lapa district, Selarón Steps and the San Sebastian Cathedral, we will stop for lunch and we will have a stop for pictures at Sambodramo, Bellini Statue in Maracanã Stadium and we finish our tour visiting the second most visited attraction in Rio the Sugar Loaf Mountain.
What is included in the tour
- Tour Guide
- Christ Redeemer Entrance Ticket
- Sugar Loaf Cable Car Ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Itens not mentioned
- Boarding at Hotels;
- Visit to Christ the Redeemer;
- Tijuca National Forest (Panoramic);
- Maracanã Stadium (Bellini Statue);
- San Sebastian Cathedral;
- Lapa Neighborhood;
- Selaron Steps;
- Sugar Loaf Mountain & Cable Cars;
- Drop-off at hotels;
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon confirmation.
- Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel. If your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time.
- Pay attention to the location of the hotel you are staying at. There are pick ups in hotels in the South Zone of the city.
- Camera, sunglasses, hat, water, comfortable shoes, layered clothing suitable for the climate are recommended.
- You have the option with or without Sugar Loaf tour. Pay atention when confirming your purchase.
- Bring a bottle of water.