Explore the best helicopter tours in Rio de Janeiro with Janeiro Tour&Travel. Janeiro Tour &Travel offers several helicopter tours on a beautiful panoramic flight of Rio de Janeiro, from a standard 30-minute tour to a complete 1-hour tour and exclusive tours, such as Like a romantic walk, often propose to your loved one!
Ride 25 to 30 minutes
- Jacarepaguá / Barra da Tijuca Airport (Takeoff and Landing)
- Barra da Tijuca Beach
- Joatinga Beach
- Lagoa da Barra da Tijuca
- Pedra da Gávea
- São Conrado Beach
- Vidigal hood
- Rocinha Community
- Morro Dois Irmãos
- Leblon Beach
- Garden of Alah
- Ipanema beach
- Arpoador Beach (Lookout)
- Copacabana Forte
- Jockey Club Brasileiro
- Botanical Garden
- Lagoon Rodrigo de Freitas
- Copacabana beach
- Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Christ the Redeemer
- Tijuca Forest
Ride 40 to 45 minutes
- All places on the 30-minutes ride
- Botafogo Beach
- Guanabara's Bay
- Flamengo Beach
- Santos Dumont Airport
- Niterói Beach
- Museum of Tomorrow (Porto Maravilha)
- Church of Nossa Sra. Da Candelária
- Lapa Arches Central Brazil Clock
- Porto Maravilha
- Rio Aquarium (Porto Maravilha)
- Galeao airport Olympic Park (Olympics 2016)
- Maracana Stadium
Ride 55 to 60 minutes
- All places on the 45-minute ride
- Grumari Beach Prainha (Beach)
- Recreio dos Bandeirantes Beach
- Engenhão Stadium
What is included in the tour
- Boarding at Hotels (In case you have selected the option with transport);
- Helicopter Tour;
- Drop-off at hotels (In case you have selected the option with transport);
What is NOT included in the tour
- Go pro camera footage (To film the tour)
- Sparkling Baby Chandon Bottle
- Bouquet of flowers
- Birthday / celebration cake (flavors)
Check availability of extra services
- IT IS NECESSARY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR IN ADVANCE!
- Attention! Sales are per seat or flight chartered by helicopter.
- Routes and tourist spots overflight may vary according to weather conditions and Air Traffic Control instructions.
- For private flights it is necessary to pay for all seats of the helicopter used.
- Maximum weight 297 Lbs. (135 Kg.) per passenger
Is it safe to fly around Rio de Janeiro in the Helicopter?
We follow the strictest safety standards, keeping our authorization documentation up to date. We are pleased to invite you to experience a helicopter tour in Rio de Janeiro and discover the most beautiful beaches, natural beauty and the most admired sights from a unique perspective that will bring you one of the most remarkable experiences of your life.
How do you know if it is safe to fly with us?
All of our pilots are accredited by ANAC and our aircraft undergo the most rigorous maintenance control, being carried out periodically and preventively, in accordance with the rules and laws that govern the sector. All documentation can be requested for verification by our customers.
Is the flight carried out with the safe amount of fuel?
Yes. According to the regulations, every helicopter will only have a flight authorization if it presents the right amount of fuel to carry out the programmed route and another 20 minutes of autonomy, in case of emergency.
Can I request a flight without the helicopter door?
Yes. To guarantee a better view of the landscapes and better pictures, it is possible to fly without one of the helicopter's doors. However, passengers will not be able to take loose objects, which may fall from the aircraft.
Is it safe to fly without the helicopter door?
Yes. Many flights are carried out this way, to ensure, for example, good photo quality. All passengers wear seat belts and there is no risk of falling.