Take the opportunity to discover the wonders of the coastal region of Arraial do Cabo, known for beaches with clear waters and fine white sand. Departing from the hotels in the South Zone and Downtown of Rio de Janeiro, you will take a trip to Arraial and go straight to the Pier, where you will board a schooner to stroll along the shore and be able to dive and visit the beaches in the region. Upon returning from the high seas, you will enjoy a buffet lunch to replenish your energy before returning to the bus that will take you back to your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Roundtrip transportation to most hotels located in South Zone and Downtown of Rio
- Schooner Tour
- Buffet lunch
- Professional bilingual guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pier entrance fee - BRL 10.00 per person
- Drinks and dessert
- Comfortable round trip transportation to Arraial do Cabo
- Incredible Boat Trip with stops at the main beaches
- Stops for diving
- Beautiful views of the Gruta Azul, Pedra do Gorila and Fenda de Nossa Senhora
- Lunch at a restaurant - free buffet
After pick up at the hotels in the South and Downtown areas of the metropolitan region of Rio de Janeiro, the air-conditioned transport will continue along the road for a journey of around 3 hours, with a stop for a snack (not included). Upon arriving in the city of Arraial do Cabo, passengers disembark and walk for 10 minutes until reaching the Pier, where the payment of the entrance fee at the Pier and boarding the schooner will be made.
Now it's time to relax and discover the paradises of the coastal region of Arraial do Cabo. Known for beaches with clear waters and fine white sand, you will see up close important points such as the Gruta Azul, Pedra do Gorila and the Fenda de Nossa Senhora. And you will stop for diving at 03 different points: Forno Beach, where you can dive around the vessel; Farol Island, with the possibility of visiting the local beach; and Pontal do Atalaia Beaches, where it is also possible to go to the beach and take a sun bath and swim.
Forno Beach is one of the main postcards of Arraial do Cabo! The color of the water in the cove and the strip of white sand surrounded by lush vegetation form a backdrop worthy of several photos.
Farol Island is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil. It's hard not to be dazzled by the tone of the water, very similar to the Caribbean, and the almost untouched landscape of the place. This is the only beach in Arraial do Cabo that can only be accessed by boat.
Next to Farol Island, but in the mainland area, are two small beaches known as Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia. The two unite at low tide and form a portion of sand that leaves tourists in love with the landscape.
After this incredible boat trip along the coast, passengers return to land to enjoy a tasty buffet-style meal. Take the opportunity to delight yourself with various options of the local cuisine and replenish your energy before boarding the transport that will take passengers back to their respective hotels in Rio de Janeiro. Sit back and relax in a comfortable and safe trip, and keep in your memory and in the wonderful photographs the incredible records of this trip in a breathtaking tropical paradise!
- Light clothes, sunscreen, swimsuits and sandals are recommended. Don't forget to bring a towel.
- The entrance fee to the Pier is not included. The amount is BRL 10.00 per person and must be paid locally, in cash.
- The Schooner tour lasts a total of 4 hours on average.
- Places visited on the boat trip: Farol Island (stop for a bath) · Pontal do Atalaia Beaches (stop for a bath) · Forno Beach (swim around the boat).
- In case of unfavorable sea and wind conditions, the boat trip itinerary may be changed or even cancelled.
- In case of cancellation of the boat trip, two options will be offered:
- Option 1 - Open Air Trolley tour with 3 stops (Praia do Pontal, Prainha and Praia Grande) of approximately 40 minutes each.
- Option 2 - Free Day: passengers can define the places they want to visit on their own, and a meeting point and time will be set for the return together with the group. They can explore local beaches and spend the time relaxing on the sand and colorful seas, or go shopping and explore the hidden gems of Arraial.
- Prices quoted above are subject to change without notice.