With an archipelago of more than 300 islands and countless beaches, the town of Angra lies in the heart of this paradise, some 105 miles south of Rio. An spectacular view: winds over mountainous terrain covered in lush Atlantic rain forest. Graceful coves and sandy beaches, little islands and crystal clear water make the journey a memorable occasion. A schooner waits at the dock to take visitors on a cruise of those many islands, stopping for a swim in the enticing turquoise blue waters. Then a delicious lunch of hot and cold self-service buffet will be served.
What is included in the tour
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Guided Schooner Cruise through Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande
- Lunch Buffet - Vegetarian options available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Optional Gratuities
- Snorkel (available for rental)
- Schooner Cruise of Nearby Islands
- Swimming on beautiful and crystal clear waters of Angra and Ilha Grande
- Have a delightful Lunch Buffet
- Get to know the tropical climate of Angra dos Reis
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Angra dos Reis is located 105 miles from Rio de Janeiro (2:30h)
- At all these stops, passengers have some time to go into water.
- All tour takes place in the boat, not in the city of Angra dos Reis.
- The boat ride takes about 5 hours.
- The Tour itinerary is subject to change due to maritime conditions
- Wear light clothing and swimwear. Do not forget to bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Sknorkel available for rental at the boat