Not only do beaches and beautiful landscapes live in Rio de Janeiro. The city offers a rich historical area, with buildings and centuries-old roads. There are several points that illustrate a little of the history of our country, with excerpts that marked from the imperial period until the republic. The historic center of Rio de Janeiro is surrounded by centuries-old roads and buildings that illustrate important passages in the history of Brazil from the imperial period to the republic.
- Discover the highlights of downtown Rio on foot including São Bento Monastery, the "Travessa do Mercado", and the House France-Brazil;
- Explore the Portuguese colonial heart of the city, Praca XV;
- Walk down Uruguaiana Street, Carioca Square and up to Metropolitan Cathedra;
- See the beautiful Candelaria Church;
What is included in the tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Walking Tour in the Historical Center
What is NOT included in the tour
- Olympic Boulevard;
- Praça XV;
- Arco do Teles;
- Centro Cultural do Banco do Brasil;
- Candelária Church;
- São Bento Monastery (Without internal visit);
- Avenue Rio Branco;
- Confeitaria Colombo;
- Lapa Arches;
- Selaron Steps;
- This tour does not include transportation to the meeting point, you can request round-trip transportation separately in the reservation.
- The specific departure/meeting point time for this tour will be determined upon confirmation.
- Only in the event of natural phenomena such as frosts, storms and very strong winds will the tour be canceled / rescheduled.
- Camera, sunglasses, hat, water, comfortable shoes, layered clothing suitable for the climate are recommended.
- Bring a bottle of water.