The ideal tour to enjoy the main sights of Rio de Janeiro. In this 7-hour tour you will get to know a little of the South Zone and the beach of São Conrado (main landing zone of Hang gliding and Paragliding, Tijuca National Forest, Corcovado, we go through Santa Teresa known as the traditional neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro and the Selarón Steps in Lapa where Snoop Dogg filmed his famous video “Beautiful”.
What is included in the tour
- Tour Guide
- Christ Redeemer Entrance Ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Sugar Loaf Entrance Ticket
- Boarding at Hotels;
- São Conrado beach;
- Visit to Cascatinha Taunay (Tijuca National Forest);
Tijuca National Forest;
- Student Trail (Light Trail);
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Panoramic);
- Visit to Christ the Redeemer;
- Santa Teresa (Traditional District);
- Selarón Steps;
- Drop-Off at Pão de Açúcar to watch the sunset or drop-off at hotels
NOTE: At the end of the tour, drop-off is at your discretion, if you choose to drop-off at Pão de Açúcar the transfer back to your hotel is at your own expense.
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon confirmation.
- Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel. If your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time.
- Pay attention to the location of the hotel you are staying at. There are pick ups in hotels in the South Zone of the city.
- Camera, sunglasses, hat, water, comfortable shoes, layered clothing suitable for the climate are recommended..
- Bring a bottle of water.